Beetroot Christmas Dip
A beautiful beetroot dip with parmesan and cashews ,ideal for Christmas and when you need a dip in a hurry!!!
- 1x 40g can baby beetroot or own from garden (Cooked )
- 150g salted cashews
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Drain the can of beetroot reserving 1 Tbsp. of the juice.
- Put cashews in the food processor and chop.
- Add the drained beetroot and parmesan to the cashews and process until finely chopped.
- Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the garlic, lemon juice and reserved beetroot juice, season.
- This is a wonderful dip when asked to take a plate at Christmas, bright pink and so tasty. Serve with crostini or your own homemade crackers.
maison de cuisine https://www.maisondecuisine.co.nz/