Lovely tasty cheese biscuits ideal on a platter
- 125g cold butter
- 60g tasty cheese
- 60g grated parmesan
- 150g flour
- 1 tsp. sweet paprika
- ½ tsp. chopped rosemary
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In the bowl of a food processor place the butter, cheeses, flour, paprika, rosemary salt and pepper.
- Pulse the mixture until a firm dough is formed.
- Tip the dough onto a lightly floured bench.
- Roll the dough into a 3cm wide log and wrap in plastic wrap and pop into the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Remove the log from the plastic wrap and slice into 5mm slices.
- Place onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake the biscuits in the pre heated oven for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.
- Lovely eaten with blue cheese or chilli jam.
maison de cuisine https://www.maisondecuisine.co.nz/