Eggless chocolate cake
A dark moist chocolate cake
- 125g butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. golden syrup
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1.Melt butter, sugar, cup of milk and golden syrup.
- 2.Mix the 1/2 cup milk and baking soda together.
- 3.Sift the flour and cocoa in a separate bowl .
- 4.Add the melted butter mixture to the flour mixture and then add in the milk and baking soda .
- 5.Mix well and pour into lined 22cm cake tin.
- 6.Bake at 325 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
- 7.Ice with your favourite chocolate icing and decorate as desired.
- I use Equagold cocoa in this recipe and it really does enhance the flavour. This is a very dark chocolate cake.
maison de cuisine https://www.maisondecuisine.co.nz/